The subject of 2020 Presidential Elections is the one that definitely moved all of us – American citizens. This election is like no other election that we have ever seen before. We have never seen before this kind of accompanying circumstances and allegations. The time of 2020 Elections was definitely the critical time in our modern history.
In the mid of the December I came to the conclusion that this unique political situation needs to be documented. So my idea was to document the time using the astrological language. By doing this I would combine my two passions: passion for astrology and passion for history.
My focus was put on the solid astrological analysis. I was NOT trying to do any political campaigning for any of the two candidates. It was about the Art of Astrology. And to be more specific – I wanted to propose and to share certain methodology.
Before I started writing this article I realized that there was very few predictions on the outcome of the elections. And in the mid of the December we still did not know for sure who the winner was. So the events of January 6 (The First Assembly of Congress), and of January 20 (The Day of Inauguration) were still to come. Now the elections time is over and we know the outcome. Now is the moment to document the time.
So to summarize: The purpose and the value of this article lies in the two areas:
- Documentation of the important historical time.
- Proposal of certain methodology that would help to evaluate moments like this in a broad, comprehensive way.
The short version provides the analysis of the Aries Ingress chart, the Election Day chart, the Congress 1st Assembly chart, and the Inauguration Day Chart. It also includes the compatibility analysis for both candidates – in relation to the US chart.
The long version is adding the analysis of:
- The natal charts of both candidates and related transits
- The Solar Return charts for both candidates
- For Aries Ingress, Election Day, Congress 1st Assembly, and Inauguration Day Charts:
- ASC, ASC ruler, and ASC ruler dispositor represent incumbent.
- DSC, DSC ruler, and DSC ruler dispositor represent challenger.
- Comparing how they are connected with the chart ASC. Wins the one who has connection with the ASC with Ptolemaic aspect, or the one who has better connection (trine vs. square; exactness of the aspect). Once the connection (aspect) is observed then the stronger essential dignity (by domicile or exaltation) is the decisive factor.
- For the charts of both candidates:
- Natal Charts characteristic.
- Biwheels – I overlaid natal charts with the charts of Aries Ingress, Election Day, Congress 1st Assembly, and Inauguration Day.
- Biwheels – I overlaid these charts with the charts of both Solar Eclipses and Jupiter/Saturn conjunction chart.
- Solar Returns for candidates:
- For Donald Trump – SR chart for 2020
- For Joe Biden – SR charts for 2019 and 2020
- Evaluation of Solar Return charts – independently
- Evaluation of Solar Return charts – Together with natal charts (2 wheels, and biwheel)
- For US Chart:
- Biwheels – I overlaid the US chart with the charts of candidates.
- Compatibility Analysis – The US chart vs. candidate chart
- Summary for both candidates.
I believe that the Election Day is the most critical among the four days that were taken into the consideration – The other ones are Aries Ingress, Congress 1st Assembly, and Inauguration Day. Each one of these three is represented by a moment:
- Aries Ingress – Moment of Sun ingress into Aries
- Congress 1st Assembly – Moment when the assembly opens the session – High Noon
- Inauguration Day Assembly – Moment when the newly elected president is being sworn in – High Noon
Additionally, this year the election procedure was modified and election started long before the November 3rd. This is because the Voting by Mail procedure was introduced. End the election stopped not in the evening of November 3rd, but on the next day – on November 4th. These additional variables make the issue even more difficult.
In this case I do find only two reasonable ways to go:
- Time 12:00 am EST. This is a symbolic time that embraces the whole day as a very special day.
- Time 6:00 am EST. This is the moment when the first polls on American soil open up.
In my opinion the right time is the actual time when the first polls open up. And this is 6:00 am EST. This is the time of the moment. It also has its symbolic and historical meaning.
- Aries Ingress chart – Mar 19, 2020, 11:49 PM; Washington DC
- Election Day chart – Nov 3, 2020, 6:00 AM; Washington DC
- Congress 1st Assembly chart – Jan 6, 2021, 12:00 PM; Washington DC
- Inauguration Day chart – Jan 20, 2020, 12:00 PM; Washington DC
- Donald Trump Natal Chart – for the time 9:50:50 AM
- Joe Boden Natal Chart – for the time 8:30 AM
- Solar Eclipse of Jun 21, 2020 (for Washington DC)
- Solar Eclipse of Dec 14, 2020 (for Washington DC)
- Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction of Dec 21, 2020 (for Washington DC)
- Donald Trump Solar Return Chart for 2020 (relocated to Washington DC)
- Joe Biden Solar Return Chart for 2019 (relocated to Washington DC)
- Joe Biden Solar Return Chart for 2020 (relocated to Washington DC)
- Chart of US – for time 12:17 PM (Hazelrigg/Bowser Chart)
- Aries Ingress (Mar 19, 2020) – Chart Evaluation
The ASC is consider here to be a sacred gate to the outer world. The planets that are aspecting the ASC (casting ray onto ASC) have the capacity to deliver. The planets that do not form any aspect to ASC (do not cast the ray onto the ASC) remain only the potential that never comes to fruition. The essential dignity of the rulers and their dispositors plays an important role.
Incumbent (Trump) is represented by ASC, ASC rulers (à Exalted Mars, Pluto), and ASC ruler dispositors (By domicile: Saturn; By exaltation: Mars).
Mars is in exaltation, located in 2nd house (succedent).
The modern ASC ruler (Pluto) conjuncts Mars. To say more – they form stellium together with Jupiter (ruler of the 2nd H and 4th H) and the Saturn (final dispositor of the stellium).
Both ASC rulers are forming the sextile to the ASC – meaning they are capable to deliver. In case of Pluto, this is very tight and powerful aspect.
Venus in domicile is located in bad 6th house, and it does not form aspects with ASC. Moon is located in 3rd H and it does not form aspects with ASC. However, Saturn (Moon dispositor) forms a sextile to ASC within 5 deg.
The incumbent planets have a lot of power to deliver.
The challenger planets have also certain amount power to deliver.
Please come back February 15th 2021 for Part 2 of this article
- Election Day (Nov 3, 2020, 6:00 am) – Chart Evaluation
Incumbent (Trump) is represented by ASC, ASC rulers (à Exalted Mars, Pluto), and ASC ruler dispositors (By domicile: Mars in domicile and Saturn; By exaltation: Sun, and Mars).
However, let’s notice that Mars retrogrades on this day. And he will retrograde for another 10 or 11 days. He will be stationary direct on Nov 13 in the evening. Then his power will get activated.
Mars is in domicile, located in bad 6th house. Mars does not form any aspect to ASC. ASC cannot see him.
Pluto is located in Capricorn in 3rd H. He does not form any aspect to ASC either. ASC cannot see him.
ASC ruler dispositors:
Mars is in domicile. However by exaltation, Mars disposes to Sun located in Scorpio in 1st H – 8-1/2 deg from ASC. This is strong.
Pluto disposes to Saturn in Capricorn (by domicile). Saturn forms a square to ASC within 6-1/2 deg (angular distance), or a sextile by sign.
Pluto also disposes to Mars in Aries (by exaltation). Mars does not form any aspect to ASC.
Venus is in domicile, located in bad 12th house (on the cusp). Venus does not form any aspect to ASC. ASC cannot see her.
Moon is DSC ruler by exaltation. Moon is located in Gemini in bad 8th H. Moon does not form any aspect to ASC. ASC cannot see her.
DSC ruler dispositors:
Venus is in domicile. However by exaltation, Venus disposes to Saturn. And Saturn forms the square aspect to ASC.
Moon in Gemini disposes to Mercury located in Libra in the 12th H – 7 deg before the ASC. Certain impact of Mercury on ASC can be observed. However, the influences of the 12th H are strong.
The incumbent planets have the power to deliver.
The challenger planets have the limited power to deliver (While working from the behind the scenes).